The process of tracking down leads, directly engaging with them and further educate them about your brand to the point where they are make a purchase is known as lead management. It is a more customer interactive method as compared to typical advertising techniques and helps establish individual relationships with the customers.
The terms “lead” and “customer” are often misinterpreted. A lead refers to a person within your targeted audience who shows an interest in your brand’s products, they are potential customers. A customer on the other hand is an individual who has made a purchase from your brand.
Providing prospective customers with the necessary information in order to convert them into customers is the main essence of lead management. Properly managing leads results in higher conversion rates.
Take Control of Your Leads
Lead management can turn out to be a tedious task if not maintained properly. We target to maintain your leads by following six simple steps:
- Lead Generation: Primarily, we obtain leads through a variety of marketing techniques such as advertisements, social media, blog posts etc.
- Customer Inquiry and Capture: this step purely depends on the responsiveness of the consumer. If a potential customer shows interest in what is being offered by clicking in the link for example, we are able to obtain general information about them.
- Lead Filtering and Grading: once general information has been collected on the leads, they are categorized based on their validity. Leads that are more likely to result in sales are prioritized over others.
- Lead Distribution: potential leads are then transferred to the sales department. High priority leads are assigned to our highly trained staff who are more than capable of converting your potential buyers into actual buyers.
- Contact by the Sales Department: our sales personnel contact prospective leads and educate them about your brand’s products.
- Lead Nurturing: leads that are converted into customers are enlisted in the lead nurturing process. Here we follow up and try to maintain a relationship with the leads in order to maintain them as a customer.